The Lakes Intensive Outpatient Treatment Program is designed to provide addiction treatment while allowing clients to continue to work and be with family.
Our program is structured around the Hazelden Betty Ford Foundation’s Living in Balance for Substance Abuse curriculum along with addressing grief, forgiveness, shame and guilt, communication techniques, boundaries and the family dynamic.
Participants receive individual and group therapy along with other educational activities. Support from family and friends is an important part of the recovery process and during the program, family members are asked to participate formally in two sessions and are encouraged to attend educational and group therapy activities.
Advantages to IOP
There are many advantages to our Intensive Outpatient Program. Living at home and continuing to be able to work or go to school gives clients stability during the first stages of recovery.
The program is similar to our residential treatment option and offers all the same benefits however, at a much lower cost.
Further, clients have the opportunity to apply what they learn, as they learn it, into their daily life.
We offer outpatient substance abuse treatment at our main office in downtown Paducah, the William H. Fuller Center in Mayfield and our Lakes Center in Murray.Contact Us
Manage the Expectations
Here are a few things to expect when deciding to participate in treatment:
- Random Drug Screens will occur often during the program.
- You will be required to attend daily meetings for a 12 step program such as Alcoholics Anonymous.
- You must be able to have the ability to understand treatment materials and must not be hindered by medical issues and withdrawal symptoms must be safely managed.
- A support system is crucial to a long lasting recovery. We encourage family and friends to participate in the treatment process.
Begin your Journey
Contact us for a confidential assessment with a specialist who will determine if residential treatment is right for you.
What you need to get started:
- Bring a photo ID and insurance card
- There is a small initial assessment fee. Program costs are billable to most insurance providers and we will work to minimize your out of pocket expense.
1051 North 16th Street
Murray, KY , 42071