The position is full-time and exempt from Wage and Hour Regulations with a flexible 40 hour per week schedule. The staff person who holds this position is responsible for coordination and oversight of a specific program or a related group of programs, especially in relation to compliance with standards and regulations. The role-specific title(s) the Program Coordinator is expected to use will be identified in his/her Appointment Letter. Regardless of program specificity, priority tasks will include, but are not limited to: ensuring proper delivery and compliance management of the assigned program(s) and/or projects, managing and supervising the related personnel, ensuring administrative accountability, and ensuring that dignity-and-respect-based services are provided to individuals in the program. This position may also be responsible for a variety of tasks that are nonetheless essential under the heading of “Miscellaneous Duties”. This position may report to a Site Administrator or directly to a Vice President, whichever is identified in his/her Appointment Letter.
A. Program Delivery and Compliance Management
- Ensures that all program/project governing regulations are communicated to relevant employees and contractors.
- Ensures that all program/projects are delivered in compliance with all relevant laws, regulations, and standards (e.g. Supports for Community Living, Medicaid Conditions of Participation, State General Fund Administrative Regulations, Licensure and Regulation Standards, Housing and Urban Development Standards, etc.); as well as FRBH standards.
- Ensures that all supplies necessary for program operation are requisitioned, obtained, inventoried, secured, and used according to approved guidelines.
- Ensures that appropriate safety plans are in place and revised as necessary to meet all related standards.
- Ensures that plans are in place for maintenance, cleanliness, and general appearance of each program/project.
- Maintains an awareness of grant programs and projects that could improve the program-related needs of FRBH consumers and advises the Quality Management Team of noteworthy opportunities.
- Participates in grant/funding source application, reporting, and reviewing processes as assigned.
- Conducts, when programmatically appropriate, periodic Site Visits to sub-programs or project residences to ensure compliance of services and facilities with all relevant standards referenced in A.2 above.
B. Administrative Accountability
- Ensures proper completion and submission of all required authorization and compliance paperwork (e.g. IMPACT+ preauthorization, HUD and KHC certifications, etc.) within established timelines.
- Oversees any program related FRBH or non-FRBH files (e.g. RIAC Files, First Steps Files, HUD and KHC tenant files, etc.) ensuring impeccable compliance with any regulatory standards.
- Ensures that all financial activities and records for program services and/or properties are processed and documented according to established guidelines.
- Ensures that FRBH Medical Record documentation (physical or electronic) is processed, handled, maintained, secured, audited, closed, and archived according to Corporate Policy.
- Ensures timely completion of all non-consumer-specific reports, documentation, and paperwork according to FRBH Operations Policy and Procedures and other programmatic protocols.
- Meets productivity standards as assigned.
- Provides direct care (i.e. professional services) as needed to maximize consumer access or enhance program viability.
- Conducts training as assigned.
- Attends periodic meetings and/or trainings as assigned
- Performs other duties or responsibilities as needed or assigned.
- Must possess at least a bachelor’s degree, however, the minimum qualifications for the position may vary according to state regulations for specific program that is being filled. In some cases, the minimum qualifications may include a master’s degree or a valid license or credential under a professional licensure board. If a master’s level applicant possess or obtain independent licensure status, an increase of four (4) steps shall be granted at that time.
- Must possess any licensure, certification, or specialized experience established in compliance standards; relevant, non-mandatory, but nonetheless beneficial credentials are preferred.
- Must have two (2) years of experience working in a directly related program.
- Have an endorsement from his/her most recent supervisor that there is “reason to believe” the individual could be successful as a supervisor.
- Must possess computer skills sufficient to learn web-based data submission procedures.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and insurable driving record.
- Must pass all required background checks prior to employment and annually thereafter.
- Must meet any program-specific health status requirements (e.g. negative for TB).
- Employment Application